Hong Kong is simply dazzling. Experience the distinctive blend of East and West in this dynamic city. Feel the rush as you indulge in shopping. Savor culinary delicacies. Open your senses to Hong Kong amazing skyline, bustling harbor and peaceful countryside. Come discover the diversity and sophistication that is Hong Kong. You’ll love it! Most likely many visitors have already heard about the market. It is a perfect place to find silk garments, sportswear, art, Chinese costume jewel, souvenirs and other bargains, and is definitely worth half a day or so.
Situated on the southern side of Hong Kong Island, it is one of the world acclaimed educational theme parks covering more than 870,000 square meters of land. Victoria Park is one of the biggest patches of green grass on the northern side of Hong Kong Island. It is one of the territory’s most popular parks. Opened in September 2005, Hong Kong Disneyland soon became the latest and the most popular tourist attraction of Hong Kong. Probably the most well-known and busiest temple in the city, Wong Tai Sin Temple was built in 1973 on the site of a previous temple. At this impressive temple, all Taoism and Confucianism are practiced.
- 02 Nights / 03 Days Hong Kong
- 03 Nights / 04 Days Hong Kong with amazing Disney
- Combined Destinations
- 03 Nights / 04 Days Wonderful Hong Kong & Macau
- 04 Nights / 05 Days Hong Kong, Macau With Disneyland
02 Nights / 03 Days Hong Kong
Arrive Hong Kong Airport or pick up from Disney Hotel ( 2 pick up time – 1:30 pm or 1 hour after firework ), Meet and transfer to hotel. Overnight at the Hotel.
Morning Free Hong Kong City Tour. Visit Mid-level of Victoria Peak, Repulse Bay, Aberdeen Fishing Village – sampan ride is optional, Jewellery Factory and Factory Outlet. Tour end will be at Tsim Sha Tsui Shopping Area, passenger return back to hotel on their own. Overnight at Hotel.
Free until transfer to airport for departure or Disney Hotel.
- Hotel accommodation
- Free half day HKG Island Tour
- Free return airport seat-in-coach transfer with one luggage transfer per person
- Pre-registration or late check-out of rooms
- Any item of personal nature like porterage & tips, laundry, telephone calls, beverages, mineral water etc.
- Any services or meal other than the ones mentioned above
- Any other expense/changes due to unforeseen circumstances while in country
- Any other thing not mentioned in program or ‘cost includes’
Terms and Conditions:
- The above offer is subject to RBI/GOI Regulations
- The above offer including Hotels, Itinerary, sightseeing subject to change without prior notice
- Early check in is subject to availability
- Surcharge for Hotel during New Year / Festive season / Conventions / High Occupancy may apply accordingly upon hotel’s advice at time of booking made
- We are not holding any accommodation as of now
- NO SEAT-IN-COACH TRANSFER SERVICE BETWEEN 23:00 HRS – 07:00HRS
- Passenger’s arriving before 07:00hrs, please wait at “A-11 Ariport Counter” till 07:00am. Our driver will meet & tranfer them to hotel
- For flight arriving (ETA) after 11:00pm, airport to hotel tranfer at their own arrangement
- Passenger’s departure flight before 10AM, pax have to take their own transfer to airport. As our seat-in-coach shuttle service starts at 7AM and pax need to be at the airport 3 hours before the flight departure timing
- No refund for un-used rooms (early out or no show), tours, meals and transfer service
03 Nights / 04 Days Hong Kong with amazing Disney
Hong Kong – Disneyland
Day 01: Hong Kong
Upon arrival at the Hong Kong airport our local representative will meet you and transfer you to the hotel. Afternoon free at leisure. Overnight stay in Hong Kong.
Day 02: Hong Kong
This morning after breakfast at the hotel, Discover on an island tour. Highlights include visit to – Repulse Bay, Aberdeen Fishing Village – sampan ride is optional, TSL Workshop, Souvenir Shop and Avenue of Star. Tour end will be at Avenue of Star, passenger return back to hotel on their own. Overnight at hotel. (B)
Day 03: Disneyland
This morning after breakfast you will be transfer to your Disneyland hotel. Enter the legendary fairytale kingdom that celebrates the spirit of fantasy, the world of tomorrow and a forever-young sense of adventure. Enjoy a magical journey through four themed lands namely Main Street USA, Fantasyland, Adventureland, and Tomorrow land. Overnight at hotel. (B)
Day 04: Return
After breakfast, depart Disneyland for Hong Kong International Airport for your return flight.
- 02 nights’ stay at Hong Kong on twin share basis
- 01 night’s stay at Disneyland on twin share basis
- Return Airport transfers (Seat in a Coach Basis)
- Return Disney land transfers from Hongkong by seat in a coach basis
- One half day Hong Kong city tour by seat in a coach basis
- One full day pass with entrance ticket to Disney land
- International air fare
- Airport taxes
- Visa free on arrival
- Government service tax
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry etc
- Any other services not mentioned above