Ruins of St. Paul’s Cathedral
Most travelers who have been to Macau conclude that it is a location suited to both tourism and living as it is a beautiful city with clean streets, gardens and picturesque hilly landscapes. Sunshine, clear air, green lands and all sorts of delicious food all contribute to its many attractions.
Wandering around is the best way to explore the city’s numerous historical and cultural heritages. Popular sightseeing places that form part of a traveler’s itinerary are spread all over the Macau Peninsular. Largo do Senado, the splendid main square with surrounding simple, elegant Portuguese and baroque style buildings is the busiest downtown area of the city. Clothing shops, curio markets, pharmacies, snack stalls and jewelry shops housed in the narrow alleyways that radiate from the square sell dazzling items.
- 01 Night / 02 Days Macau
- Combined Destinations
- 03 Nights / 04 Days Wonderful Hong Kong & Macau
- 04 Nights / 05 Days Hong Kong, Macau With Disneyland
01 Night / 02 Days Macau
Hong Kong / Macau Pick up at CITY HOTEL LOBBY, transfer to KLN Pier ( Ferry timing : 09:30-10:30hrs ). Actual timings are based on hotel’s location, and will be given to pax upon arrival in HKG. Arrive MFM, Macau City Tour. Visit – Ruins of St Pauls, the Old City Walls, Na Cha Temple, Fisherman’s Wharf, Cake Shop, A-Ma Temple and Casino After city tour, transfer to hotel. Overnite in Macau.
Buffet breakfast at hotel coffee shop. Take hotel’s FREE SHUTTLE to MFM Pier Arrive KLN PIER, transfer to HKG Airport. Passenger’s return flight must be after 15:00hrs, if not pax need to manage their own transfer to pier / airport. Supplement cost for direct ferry (Sea Express)to HKG Airport.
- Hotel accommodation with buffet breakfast
- Ferry ticket ( KLN PIER – MACAU PIER – KLN PIER ) as per specify timing only
- FREE Macau City Tour with local lunch
- FREE Macau Pier shuttle bus service between 10:00hrs – 18:00hrs
- FREE Kowloon Pier bus service to / from Kowloon Pier
- Pre-registration or late check-out of rooms
- Any item of personal nature like porterage & tips, laundry, telephone calls, beverages, mineral water etc.
- Any services or meal other than the ones mentioned above
- Any other expense/changes due to unforeseen circumstances while in country
- Any other thing not mentioned in program or ‘cost includes’
Terms and Conditions:
- The above offer is subject to RBI/GOI Regulations
- The above offer including Hotels, Itinerary, sightseeing subject to change without prior notice
- Early check in is subject to availability
- Surcharge for Hotel during New Year / Festive season / Conventions / High Occupancy may apply accordingly upon hotel’s advice at time of booking made
- We are not holding any accommodation as of now