Singapore National Day Celebrations
Singapore may be small, but packs in quite a punch. Only about 655 square kilometers in area, it is one of the most densely populated cities in the world, with about 6430 people per square kilometer. there are so many attraction in singapore like. Singapore River: Strolling along the banks of the Singapore River, or taking a river cruise, one sees some of the famous landmarks of Singapore. Clarke Quay and Boat Quay are filled with shops and restaurants, and houses of government, temples and museums can all be viewed from the comforts of a luxury boat.
Singapore has a number of museums for the historically and intellectually inclined tourist – the Singapore History Museum, the Arts Museum, the Philately Museum and the Asian Civilizations Museum are some of these. The Ethnic Quarters of Singapore provide a true picture of the cultural diversity that goes to make up the unique character of Singapore. Little India is a colorful area of shops selling everything from saris to freshly ground spices. Chinatown has quaint shops selling ethnic products, and every corner has the distinctive architecture of decorated temples and buildings. A range of exotic textiles is available in Arab Street, the heart of the Malay quarter, including batiks from Indonesia, silks, sarongs, and shirts. There are two mosques for the areas predominantly Muslim population – the spectacular Sultan Mosque and the tiny but beautiful Jama-at Mosque.
Isles of Singapore : Apart from the main island, the smaller islands of Singapore state provide interesting getaway spots for the tourist. These islands can be reached by taking a ferry from the World Trade Center or hiring a boat form the Changi Jetty or the Clifford Pier. The island of Pulau Ubin still retains early 20th century rural life. St. John’s island has a resort with water sports and quiet bungalows, while snorkeling and diving are popular on Lazarus and Sisters Islands.
- 03 Nights / 04 Days Taste of Singapore
03 Nights / 04 Days Taste of Singapore
Arrive Singapore. You will be met and transferred to your hotel. Check in to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure to explore this beautiful city on your own. In the evening we suggest you take an optional tour to the Night Safari tour; the only safari in the world that opens at night; a not to be missed tour where you can see how it is like to be in a nature reserve at night with all kinds of the animals from all over the world in their natural habitat of which some are rare. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, proceed for a city tour of Singapore; an orientation tour that begins with a drive around the Civic District, the Cricket Club and the historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Stop at the Merlion Park for a great view of The Marina Bay and a picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion. The tour continues with a visit to the Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of the oldest Buddhist – Taoist temples on the island, before driving past Chinatown to a local handicraft centre. The final stop is at Little India. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
After buffet breakfast, morning is at leisure. In the afternoon enjoy a trip to Sentosa. Experience a cable car ride to Sentosa Island, visit the ‘Images of Singapore’ and then take monorail ride to the Under Water World. Experience, Dolphin Lagoon, Luge and Skyride and end the day with the magical Musical Fountain – Songs of the Sea with laser & lights display. Overnight at the hotel.
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Check out of the hotel and transfer to the airport for your flight back to India / onward journey. You can also extend your holiday by taking the various add on options available.
- 03 nights accommodation in Singapore hotel of your choice with daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers on SIC
- Half day city tour on SIC
- Afternoon Sentosa (Cable Car ride, Images of Singapore, underwater world, dolphin lagoon, Luge with sky ride & Song of seas)
- Pre-registration or late check-out of rooms.
- Any item of personal nature like porterage & tips, laundry, telephone calls, beverages, mineral water etc.
- Any services or meal other than the ones mentioned above.
- Any other expense/changes due to unforeseen circumstances while in country.
- Any other thing not mentioned in program or ‘cost includes’.
Terms and Conditions
- The above offer is subject to RBI/GOI Regulations.
- The above offer including Hotels, Itinerary, sightseeing subject to change without prior notice.
- Early check in is subject to availability.
- Surcharge for Hotel during New Year/ Festive season/Conventions/High Occupancy may apply accordingly upon hotel’s advice at time of booking made.
- We are not holding any accommodation as of now.